
As per usual, this piece evolved into something completely different than what it started out to be. I had other ideas for this piece. There was a crow, a monkey, a pair of legs and more color at the beginning of all this. As I went with the flow, it came together. I started with the eyes, the doors to the soul. Then one thing led to another, and it ended with her heart. Is it captured, or is it protecting? The on/off switch is a reference to the human emotions that we work with on a daily basis. Hence the title. This piece is 4.5"w x 2" x 8.25"h.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m totally satisfied with the final piece. It’s the zone that I emerge from that gets me. It’s like waking from a sound sleep. I never see it coming though. I only realize it once I’m on the other side (this side). It never fails to keep me in awareness.

The visitation is different every time. And the funny thing is that in this realm of consciousness there is such peace and happiness. Time is endless there. Electrical energy flows fluid, crackling with sparks that keep me floating. Thoughts move in colors to touch the energy flow as my hands embrace the textures and vibrations of this time and space. It’s such a high for me. And this is the end result.



4 comments:
Wow! What an awesome post...I'm right there with you. Nothing like that high...the muse is fully present..I love the piece, it's wonderful.
Deb ~ Wonderful creation ~ no doubt it will be accepted!
Hugs and namaste,
Carol
What a fabulous creation!! I love all the layers in the background, I kept studying the picture as it held my interest for some time. Good luck! :>
Wow! Just wonderful! I think that many artists can identify with your experience...call it the creativity muse, being inspired, whatever, but it is my "happy" place where time stands still, and something from nothing springs forth...you are well-served by yours! Thank you for sharing! Hugs! Anita
Post a Comment