Monday, January 4, 2010

Wha...whaaaa, I'm woke, I'm woke already....

....wipes the long sleep from the eyes. Sits up and takes a long stretch accompanied by a long overdue yawn. Scratches here an there as thoughts come into focus. Mmmm, the covers are so warm, do I have to leave them?

Oh come now, this is a new year. You haven't been here since October? Get yo' self up and start the New Year!


Okay, okay, I'm up I said! Geez! Hey, ya got any coffee over there? Mind if I have a cup?


There ya go. It's a strong one, but I think you need it.


You're right, how did you know? This
is a good cup, and the best part of the day.

Oh hey guys! MIA Deb here.......Welcome to the New Year. Thank you all for continuing to hang out over here now and again with me. You have been missed. I am grateful to you all. Your support means much to me.


May you have a prosperous year
.

May it be filled with comfort.

May you bring joy to others.

May you receive Peace.

May you cherish your time, in the moment.

What ever you put your energy into, make it worthwhile.

May you give from your heart and not
expect anything in return
.

May you come to know YOU better than
you did yesterday
.

May you love yourself more than you did yesterday
and pass it on to others
.

May you bring to this world a new light
for yourself and others
.

May you be blessed, and know that you have what it takes to achieve whatever you want. And not let yourself or others tell you otherwise.

Namaste
Deb




6 comments:

Tammy Freiborg said...

So glad you woke and started right off with blessings. I'll gladly receive them and send the same back to you. May you have a beautiful New Year!

Unknown said...

Well that made me giggle! You ol' sleepy head. Time to start bloggin' again and sharing that wealth of creativity you've been hording since Halloween! he he
So glad you are back (right along with me I might add...). :o)

Rainey J. Dillon said...

Hiya Deb!as I'm sitting here in snowy Ireland sipping my espresso I'm sending you Warm Winter Wishes & Glad Giggles right through the New Year!
All the very best in 2010 to You & Yours from Me & Mine

Rainey

carol l mck said...

Hey Deb ~ Welcome back~ It's 2010 ~ a whole new year to create!
Hugs & namaste to you ~ come by my blog ~ have been doing some new things ~ hugs & namaste, Carol (artmusedog)

EraserQueen said...

Yay! Hope you have a fantastic New Year! :D

PinkCupcakeArts said...

Huge HUGS! And thank you very much for your kind words.
I hope that you have a very blessed 2010 :D