skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hands can say a lot....
Every hand has a story to tell. One of the body parts that I love to watch. Be it a new born flexing those tiny fingers, or the gnarled hands that have worked the fields. A piano player, carpenter, dancer, an artist, you name it. There is an amazing story in each of us. Every movement creating a story.
So when this swap came up over at iATC's I wanted to join in. There is one other in this swap that I know of who's hands are as big as mine (just over 8"). That's impressive, I should have been a piano player. Hah! Destiny had other plans. So here they are.







All are collage papers, inks, markers, some trinkets.
...see, told ya I've been creative.
7 comments:
Deb,
Your hands are wonderful...I really want to try a few of these...I have a fascination for hands too...they work so hard...honoring them in art is very cool. Is there anything you can't do?
hug, hug
Oh, beautiful! I want to play at your house. You seem to have the best toys. :)
~artsiehorse
Once again your art is inspiring me! I love your art and always looks forward to seeing what you create next.
-LisaB
what beautiful hands!!
Wow! They are really gorgeous! The shape of the hand really gives the piece meaning!
Deb, you have such a great eye for combining different elements. Each hand is so beautiful! I truly love them all! After I read your remark about the size of your hand I immediately grabbed a ruler to measure mine. Something I have never done - I wonder why...
It measures 7 5/16" :o)
I really like your hand pieces. I meant to comment on them over at iATCs, but things have been a little crazy for me lately.
Great work!
Post a Comment