I love October, don’t you? It’s my daughter’s birthday. It’s Halloween! It’s Breast Cancer Awareness month. It’s (fill in the blank). It’s a month where the leaves are changing into beautiful Fall colors. A season of changes.
The weather becomes crisp and you just wanna stay indoors to enjoy a bowl of chunky stew with some nice crusty bread. Or maybe a cup of tea as you look out the window watching nature transform before your eyes. Being outdoors is good too. October Fest! Walks in the park. Art shows. So much to do and see.
To celebrate the month and my 100th Blog Post, I’m having a giveaway!
One name will be chosen at random for these goodies. Just leave a comment in this post, with a way to contact you. The last day to post here will be October 18th (new moon), 5pm Pacific time. The winner will be announced on the 19th. Good luck!
-Tim Holtz Grungeboard Mixed Minis-
-Over 50pcs of assorted 4x4 papers-
-6pcs Domino size blocks -
(unfinished wood...has a finished varnish)
-Basicgrey Fibers-
-Basicgrey Glazed Brads-
-We R Memory Keepers Designer Eyelets & Snaps-
-Gold Eyelets-
-Making Memories Metallic Staples-
-Around the Block Brag Tags-
-Mizuhiki Cording-
-Prima Flowers (orange)-
-Colorbok Clear Word Stickers-
-Colorbok Chipboard Embellishments-
-Martha Stewart Flourish Tags-
-4 sets Studio G Clear Stamps-



40 comments:
Hi "Dadreemer"! I'm now a "follower" :D
Hot damn! This is a great way for people like me to remember to check and see what you are up to. Love your art, but you knew that already... :)
October is my birthday month too :D It's a good month.
October greetings from Ireland! & it's fresh autumnal weather all round here too which I much rather than humid energy draining heat! Yes we do have heat over here too you know!well- in between the rainshowers lol!October is a special month for me as it's my Wedding Anniverdary & my dotey God-Mother's birthday falls on The Eve of All Hallows. Autumn & Wintertime are my favourite times of the year. I love all the cosy wrapping-up..I love the Fancy-Dress Parties & the spicey scents of pumkin & cinnamon & pear...& for me .,dare I say it? Christmas is just around the corner & DO I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!
www.thejosiebaggleycompany.blogspot.com
hi!!!! Deb its me altermyworld - ANg
i would love to help you celebrate you 100 blog post CONGRATS!
altermyworld(dot)angw(at)gmail(dot)com
What fun looking through the art on your blog! And how cool that you're offering a giveaway! Thanks!
Helen hhcampbell22 at comcast dot net
I didn't know you had a blog! I'll be following you now :D Congrats on your 100th posting!
Congratulations on your 100th blog post! I look forward to the next 100+!
Wow Deb. You are really going all out! Thanks for the contest and congrats on your big 100!
WOW....that's a milestone.....100! WAY TO GO! Your blog is kewl and I'm now a follower too! Ya know me aka ArteDar.
Peace Out and Art On!
Hi "Dadreemer"... WEWT! 100 posts! Love it :) This is "Tlouey" by the way! So cool that you are having a giveaway.. I looove giveaways, teehee!
I love October too! It is becoming a very busy month for our family... my son's birthday, my birthday, Canadian Thanksgiving, and then Halloween!! Boy oh Boy!
100 posts, wow!! Congrats Deb; it's great to have the opportunity to read about your creative process :)
How Exciting, 100! (throws confetti!) Great work Deb!
Sarah Zamora
Congrats on your 100th post Deb! What a fun way to celebrate. I am now following your blog so that I can keep up with your doings.
Cynthia
ashazart AT gmail DOT com
Congratulations on your 100th post! Way to go! Am bookmarking your wonderful site!
Wow, 100 blog posts! I think I've only ever nade it to 5, lol. You clearly rock but we all knew that anyway. Congrats!
Hey girl, congrats on the 100th post! What a cool bundle of goodies you've got there. I'm off now to take a peek around your blog...
Siena (AFA and iATCS)
Wow, what a bounty your are giving away....Congratulations on your 100 post.
Yes, fall is on the way....here in the foothills our temperature has dropped 20 degrees from yesterday which was 97...today will be our coolest day in 5 months...abd the first leaf fell from my magic bean tree yesterday.
hug, hug
Hi Deb
Congrats on the 100 posts!!
I've actually had your blog listed on my own in my list of favorite blogs for quite some time now. I enjoy reading it.
Looking forward to the next 100!!
wme133(at)yahoo(dot)com
Congrats on 100! :)
jrerwin6 at gmail dot com
MyNameisJenn of AFA.
Giveaways are such great ideas ~ I am just checking in to say hi to you ~ don't put my name in the giveaway ~ I am still trying to organize from my move ~ Thanks ~ Just sending you a big hug & namaste, Carol (artmusedogs)
You create such a beautiful place to come and think about art and creativity. A giveaway is just one more example of a generous nature at work.
Congratulations on your 100th blog post!!!
I love October as well...It's one of my favorite times of the year! Like your daughter it's my birth month too (mine's the 27th) and my Grandpa's Birthday was on HALLOWEEN!!!!
Again, congrats and thanks for the awesome chance to win!
InkStainedRoni
ronijj @ gmail . com
You are too generous! :)
oh..what a wonderful and kind thing to do. please count me in on your give away. i hope you are doing well! it's always such a treat to come to visit your blog and see what you've been up to!
Congrats on your blog, I'm now a subscriber too. It's refreshing to see your art.
Loves your work - now I love your blog, too!
Love your blog and art!
Радуйте и дальше нас своим творчеством!
not really entering cos I wouldn't expect you to post such booty to UK, but I just wanted to congratulate you on 100 posts, I just found you and am now looking forward to following you
xx
wowzers deb! you seriously kick booty!
Congrats... You've have done so well on your blog!
Congratulations on 100 posts! Here's to the next 100!
congratulations! thanks for the chance to win these wonderful goodies!
Deb,
congratulations on the first hundred. They inspire me and lift me up! love, jocelyn
Congratulations on your 100th post! What a great giveaway! That's some haul. Thanks for a chance to win.
Great blog! HappY I found you! Thanks for the chance to win that great stuff!
Congrats on your 100th post...and please count me in!! It is an awesome giveaway!!
Wonderful Blog!
Cheers
Danette
(Chimaera.Muse @ ATCsforALL)
What a great giveaway. Congrats on your 100th post. I am fairly new to atc's and would love to win this.
Also fairly new to blogging.
Post a Comment