Sunday, October 3, 2010

Taking Care of Business...Gothic Arch

As you can tell, these hands have been busy with many new projects. Been takin’ care of business...like ya do. This is the last of the new projects that I spoke about a few posts ago. Ain’t she creepy? Just in time for Halloween too.

So yeah, I found this girl at The Graphics Fairy blog and had to use her for this piece. Thanx again, Karen! Just a bit of my dark humor mind you.*Mutley laugh*


I cut a window out for the red sign...you can't tell, but it looks like it's floating in the arch. I used a clear crackle medium (you can't see the cracks, but they're there). Sand and Clear Glass Glitter were used that I colored with Alcohol Inks to get the "look" of blood and a muddy look. Distress Inks, markers. Collaged images. 4x6 in size with an easel back.




Thanx for stoppin’ by!

9 comments:

Netty said...

Smashing gothic arch, Annette

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

This is fantastic!! It looks really old too, like someone made this 100 years ago. Love it! Thank you so much for linking this up to Brag Monday.

PetraB said...

A stunning gothic arch, absolutely love the design.

carol l mck said...

Wonderful creations as usual ~ ya get better and better ~ Fall in MA and so I am blog hopping to some of my favorite blogs ~ hugs and namaste, artmusedog

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Deb,
I wanted to let you know that I'll be bragging about you on my blog tomorrow! I'm featuring your sweet paper dolls on my Brag Monday post!

carol l mck said...

Just checking in to see how you are ~ come by Share the Creative Journey at http://artmusedog.blogspot.com

hugs and namaste,
cz:)

Panharith said...

شركة مكافحة الحمام بالدمام



thai porn

Panchangam said...

Online Hindu calendar 2017 showing Indian festival, holidays. Indian Calendar provides you with the list of Indian Holidays. Most of Panchang and festivals Information are available on Indian Calendar

Alina Li said...

Escorts Service in Dwarka, Delhi
Escorts Service in Mahipalpur, Delhi
Escorts Service in Delhi, Mahipalpur, Aerocity, Dwarka, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad and all Over Delhi Ncr
Foreigner Escorts in Gurgoan
Russian Escorts in Delhi

Escorts Service in Aerocity, Delhi
Call Girls Service in Noida

Escorts Service in Noida