Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Projects on the horizon


Ah…so yeah, it’s good to be back in the studio again after a bit of real life happenings. Sometimes life can throw a wrench at ‘cha, knock ya up-side the head and knock you out cold. Yup, three major life crisis happened to me….all in one week, back in July.

Life is slowly turning around to where I can get on with it. Two of my closest friends have been there with me from the start, along with so many others who have supported me throughout these times. Thank you!

I know too that some of you have checked in here and there to see what’s goin’ on here at the Blog too. There are even some “new” Followers! I so appreciate you all! You have no idea how it makes me feel to know that you stop by here. You can be sure that I'll have some goodies in store for you in the near future.

In the past week, I’ve been working on four different projects. Yeah, I know...crazy huh? But my heart and hands have been missing the magical playtime in the studio. My Muse has been pulling her hair out waiting on me to get on with it. And what does she do…she throws it all to me at once! I have to laugh about it.

So check back shortly. Thanx for stoppin’ by!

3 comments:

Girlsinthecraft said...

Glad to see that you are back. Can't wait to see what you create next.........

lindamay said...

Hey Deb, Haven't heard from you in awhile. Drop me an email and let me know how it all sorted out.
I know you were able to come out on top.
lm

Ink Stained Roni said...

Hey Deb I'm sorry life got you down but I'm so glad you're back!

Have fun playin'!!