HAPPY SUMMER!!!
...Givin’ a great big hug and shout out to Jordan (what an Angel you are!), for inviting me to her Ventura Street Art Studio to share this special class with everyone. And much, much thanx all who came out and made the magic happen. A remarkable group. Mannn was that awesome! And let me tell you, the creative juices were flowin’! ....see for yourself.
I prepped, primed and rusted the ALTOIDS tins for the class and made three samples for eye candy. There were two tables (12’) of trinkets, charms, papers, fabrics, notions, specialty papers, ephemera and other yummy items to embellish with (overkill? yeah, I think so). How could one not create something special?
Magnificent works of art flowed from every hand, giving way to the magical energy within. What an amazing group. I created this slideshow to share our day with you. The day was incredible! Enjoy!



5 comments:
Looks like it was great fun!
Thank you for your beautiful comment on my bird shrine. This has allowed for me to find your blog and how interesting it is. Love the work shop and all those lovely shrines, going to have a more detailed look have to go and watch the tennis ;0)
Love Dawn xx
Thanks for your comment and for visiting my blog Deb!
Looks like you have alot of fun with your mixed media art, and classes you teach! I noticed this class was in Ventura...is that CA? I was raised in Oxnard,CA. and my mom lives now in Pt. Hueneme & siblings nearby.
Continued blessings,
abigail
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Which enabled me to find you and what a beautiful blog you have. Love the altoid tin, brilliant. Enjoy your week, Annette x
Hi Deb,
I tried to leave a message about your tin...it is spectacular!!! I've gotten so many tins for art that
I have to give the mints away..lol (I thought you'd get a kick out of that.)
I'm going to see if I can be a follower on here..Your work is astounding!
Hugs,
Cindy
Post a Comment