Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Deck Project

Rapid postings goin' on today. No worries, runnin' outta steam.

So this brings me to another current project that I'm in over at iATCs. It will last for a whole year. It's called The Deck Project-October '09 thru'10. By October 2010, I should have a full deck of altered cards.

A quick run down....You transform a deck of cards (one card per week) in your specified medium. Follow your own theme, or go by a posted list for inspiration. You create when your muse or feeling hits ya. Start and stop when you want. It's not a swap. You keep the cards you make. Create a box to hold them.

A bit burnt out on making ATC's and swapping them, so this is good for me. I get to keep them.

Week ending October 3, 2009


Week ending October 10, 2009

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job. For more information about Cash for Cars visit website.