Monday, July 13, 2009

Soooo busy...but lovin' it!

My, my, my~since my last visit here, my hands have been creating almost non stop. It took four days to unpack from my last workshop up in the mountains. I immediately started planning for an ATC workshop, coming up this Sunday, (will get some pics to post from the class), and two other art projects right after.

Well, the two projects are done. Phew! I worked on the simultaneously which was a first.

A batik flag (will post pics soon) was made for Breast Cancer Awareness.


And joined the ADO doll challenge and created an art doll.


Here's a sneak peek of my doll, 'coz the unveiling for all doll participants will take place on Friday, July 17. So I will post the full pics then.


Off to finish planning for the workshop. Talk to ya soon.

2 comments:

melanie joy said...

oooooh! I can't wait to see what that doll looks like up close and personal.... if I get one.

~Artsie

Unknown said...

DEB! You are such a tease! LOL
I cannot wait until you unveil what I know will be a magnificent piece of Art. I'm pretty excited to put mine up too. I wonder if 12:01 a.m. is too soon??? ha ha ha!