
ONE WORLD ONE HEART
2009 WINNERS
The Asia PackLetha
The Africa PackJulie Mitchell
A huge THANK YOU and 1000 Blessings of Good Karma goes out to Lisa, the creator and nurturer of this event. Couldn't have done it without you!
To all of you who stopped by to say hello to me.....This has been a wonderful journey and I have met so many of you through this event. So much creativity has been revealed. And I fell in love with much. The visions of ones' soul comes through in the works that I have seen while visiting your blogs. I have been inspired, moved, motivated, enchanted, and enlightened by it all. I will continue to bloghop to see what y'all are up to in the future. Namaste...Walk In Beauty
Deb
To all of you who stopped by to say hello to me.....This has been a wonderful journey and I have met so many of you through this event. So much creativity has been revealed. And I fell in love with much. The visions of ones' soul comes through in the works that I have seen while visiting your blogs. I have been inspired, moved, motivated, enchanted, and enlightened by it all. I will continue to bloghop to see what y'all are up to in the future. Namaste...Walk In Beauty
Deb



6 comments:
Hi Deb...
I'm so surprised to be one of your winners...and really, really, jazzed that I'm going to be receiving that wonderful bundle of inspiration and a bit of your energy. I can't wait to create! Thank you so much!!! and namaste...
This is so cool....gifts and new friends. Lisa really deserves a big round of applause for putting this together, bringing all of us together. julie
Deb your blog is lovely, I am so thrilled to be a winner! I can't believe it. I love the asian gift pack. The items are just beautiful.
I think your little Asian ATC's are really well done! You are a true artist!!!! Keep making those- they have so much character. :0)
Letha
Deb,
I don't see your email address anywhere. You came in second in my give away. I didn't name a second place gift but thought maybe some lavender might be a nice gift. Contact me.
www.sagescript.com
Big CONGRATS to the lucky winners! :)
Thank you for sharing this FUN! Have a LOVELY evening!
Hi Deb,
Thank you for the wonderful heART card!
Happy Valentine's Day to you~
They are so lucky to win your creations ~ just stopped in to stay connected & see what you are creating ~ Hugs and namaste,
carol (artmusedog)
Post a Comment