Was looking at some beautiful Mexican punched tin niches and wanted to do something like it too. Sooooo, I altered an Altoid chewing gum tin and created my vision of a niche.
OUTSIDE: Alcohol inks, punched design. That was fun.
INSIDE: bits-n-bobs of transistors, computer and watch pieces. Chips of jade, glass button, mini strainers, old necklace chains, and other jewelry pieces.
I so wish that my picture taking skills were better.
The Collector of Things
OUTSIDE: Alcohol inks, punched design. That was fun.
INSIDE: bits-n-bobs of transistors, computer and watch pieces. Chips of jade, glass button, mini strainers, old necklace chains, and other jewelry pieces.
I so wish that my picture taking skills were better.
The Collector of Things




3 comments:
Stunning!
This piece is absolutely stunning. Fabulous color. Love the whole layout!
Thanks for stopping by!
Gaby xo
I think this piece is very mysterious and very fabulous. You've created an archaic quality in the coloring. I continue to gain inspiration from your work. -Spinning Jannie
Post a Comment